Saturday, April 14, 2007

Great Site: Mediadollarz.com

It's been quite a busy week for me, but I finally found some free time to update! I've been sifting through several "highly recommended" GPT (get paid to) sites, and I finally found a winner:




They have tons of freebie surveys, most ranging from $0.50-$1.50. In order to get paid, you must verify your home phone number with them. When you do so, you get your account credited $2.50 (within 24 hours). It took me 8 hours, but it might have been faster because I was asleep! Up until today there was no minimum payout...I got paid twice from them in 2 days. However, they are no longer using E-Gold for payment, and I believe the minimum payout is $1 with Pay Pal. Both times I have requested payment, it has reached my account in less than 12 hours! So in 2 days I have cashed out $3.76, I have $1.00 on the site, and around $14.00 pending. Total time spent was around 45 minutes (10 surveys). As long as my surveys clear (and they should within 7 days), this will be my favorite GPT site. I'll keep you updated...

No comments: