Monday, April 23, 2007

Squidoo Update!

Ok, I finally got enough material to put my Squidoo lens up on the site. There are quite a few links to "real jobs" which aren't listed here (yet). You can drop by and visit it by clicking this text. It's far from being done, but it's a decent start. Expect major changes in the next few weeks...

I also just realized that Squidoo actually pays you!! You earn commission on any affiliate sales you make from your site, as well as a portion of all of the adsense generated. Kind of a cool bonus for creating a lens there! I encourage everyone to stop by and check it out.

No progress on my website yet, as I've been playing around with my Squidoo Lens all evening. I just need a couple of days off, so I can get all of my projects completed. Or at least online...

No comments: